Tuesday 8 January 2013

My first time I wrote on this blog

Hy all around the world.. 
I'll start this blog by introducing myself..


Nothing special in my life. Only simple girl! My life is my self!!

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale of all.. No one knows what will happen tomorrow, just can hope tomorrow will be better... Risk is a lesson for me; coz the risk can make me be strong... Everything in this world has a hidden meaning..."

 Please be polite.. & Please respect my rights n my privacy..

Hmm.. Who i am??
 • I'm Henny. (my full name Henny Sugianto)
 • I'm single child in my family
  •  I'm Dogholic (animal lover)
 • Chin Sui Ni ( 陈水妮 ) is my chinese name.
 • I was born in Indonesia
 • I'm indonesian people, but i'm chinese.
 • Now i'm 21 years old
 • I'm college at UNTAR (Tarumanagara University) with Economic-Accounting as my major.

 Ummmm.. Okaay What I like??
 • I like spend time alone to refresh my mind... It's better than anything...
 • I very like speak english..
 • I love my parent...
 • I love frienship, Especially with people from other countries... I hope can share anything about our country.. N can be my new experience..
 • I like editing: Editing it's my life art..
 • I like music: Music it's my story about my feeling, n the way of my life...
 • I like poem/quotes: I usually make a poetry to express all of my feeling..
 • I like a joke, 'coz joke can make me laugh.. (laugh is beautiful..!! XD)

 Ummm... This is my dislike:
 • I hate fake people!! Its so sucks, plz go to hell!! Why u afraid for show who u are?! Plz be Gentle!!...
 • I hate hypocrite people. (pleaze, dun be annoying people..)
 • I very hate "Liar", dun try to lie to me, okaay??
 • Please dun be too quick to judge people, 'coz it's bullsy*t.(Dun judge me before u know wha am I!! its so annoying~)
 • Dun copy my pic/ steal my photos.
 • I really hate bitch/coquettish people.
 • I hate nonsense n foolish question.

This is sucks questions for me:
• What’s ur name?
#Ans >> U can see in my bio or my FB name, why must ask me again?!!
• U’re school/college/working?
#Ans >> U can see in my education info (went u add me, I think u hav seen it.
• Does anyone get angry if I chat with u?
#Ans >> I’m enjoy people, chat just a chat, please dun making it be complicated.
• Where’s my house (detail), my parent from where, blabalabla or anything lah (about my privacy)
#Ans >> Heey YOU!! Who are u ask me lik dat??! U wanna be a journalist or wanna make my biography??!

Okay.. This is a short things about me..

Signature : ~Auroliciouzchin~
ll 친쉬니 (Chin Sui-Ni) ll


...감 사 함 니 다...

No comments:

Post a Comment